Frequently Asked Questions
The three aspects of an OxyGeneo treatment are: Exfoliation: It removes the upper layer of dead skin cells, similar to a gentle microdermabrasion. Skin rejuvenation: It infuses the skin with active ingredients like hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants (just like the first-gen oxygen facials).
Single session: $150 package of 5 $700
- Renewed youth full glow
- Increase collagen
- Reduce hyper pigmentation
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Skin plumping hydrating
- Younger looking skin after just 1 treatment
Depending on your skin condition and concerns, we may recommend more frequent treatments initially, perhaps one every other week. After your skin is optimized, you can maintain your results with an OxyGeneo treatment once every 4-6 weeks.
OxyGeneo® is an innovative facial treatment for skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), improving skin oxygen levels and infusion of valuable ingredients to enrich the skin.
Oxygen facials are said to combat visible signs of aging linked to poor conveyance of oxygen from subcutaneous capillaries to the surface of the skin. … The oxygen absorbs the moisturizing agents into the skin for a smoother, plumper look, providing a healthy glow.
- Boosts Collagen Production. Collagen is the protein that makes the cells stick together, providing strength and elasticity to your skin. …
- Detoxifies the Skin
- Speeds Up Cell Turnover. …
- No Painful Side Effects. …
- Moisturizes Your Skin. …
- Makes Your Skin Super Radiant. …
- Heals Acne. …
- Fast Recovery Time.